Here are some PTC
sites that I’ve been trying out for sometime and in this experiment
, I want to see if I can earn via these sites. I spend around 15 mins per site. See how much I can earn for a week and IF I can cashout in a week too. These sites that I selected are mostly sites that have Paypal
payouts, as I don’t want to register at Payza
, Liberty Reserve
Like most PTC sites, the purpose is to click on the ads, stay for a period of time, browse more ads until you run out, then go on with your life and try again the next day. Now I would not advise this, if this is going to be your main source of income, but if you would like to earn a few bucks on your spare time then it may be worth looking into.
- Neobux – $0.02 per click $2 min payout
- Incentria – $0.005 per click $1 min payout
- Buxp – $0.011 Per Click $7.99 Min. Payout
- Clicksia – $0.005 per click $1 min payout
- Probux – $0.01 per click $5 min payout
- Wordlinx – $0.01 per click $10 min payout
- Cosmicbux – $0.01 per click $3 min payout
- Clixsense – $0.02 per click $6 min payout
- Richptc – now this is a mystery and weird. Why? When you click on an ad you can make a max of $10 for 25 secs. Yes $10, but before you can cashout you need to have 10 active referrals. Sounds to good to be true, but we’ll see.
- OnlinejobsFree – this is not a PTC site. I just added it for the heck of it.
Now since I mostly do this on my free as I spend most of my waking hours in front of the computer and browsing the internet. It’s a win-win scenario for me! If you want to help me out with my PTC experiment please do click on the links and try it out for yourselves and we can discuss experiences/reactions on the sites.
Another thing, Adf.ly – a service that allows you to earn money from each visitor clicks to your shortened links. 🙂 That’s why most of the links here goes through Adf.ly, so don’t worry it’s part of my experiment.