C:\Users\Jaren>adb devices List of devices attached J6AXB7603252ZVV unauthorized
- Stop the adb server by typing “adb kill-server” in the command prompt
- On your android device tap “Revoke USB debugging authorizations” in “Developer Options”
- Back to your PC, go to “C:\Users\your username\.android” delete the “adbkey” and “adbkey.pub” file
- Disconnect and Reconnect your phone to your PC.
- On your command prompt enter “adb devices” again. If done correctly there should be an authorization prompt hit “Ok” or allow it.
C:\Users\Jaren>adb devices List of devices attached J6AXB7603252ZVV device
You should see “device” instead of “unauthorized”.
Got this info from How To Fix ADB Device Unauthorized Message On Android
If you need to update your ADB drivers get it here : [TOOL]Minimal ADB and Fastboot [2-9-18]
Related Articles :
- Google Camera on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- SD Card as Adoptable Storage on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1